Silcskin Collette Pad (neck)
SilcSkin is a world leader in non-invasive wrinkle treatments
SilcSkin Collette Pad (neck)
Reduce neck wrinkles
Designed for the thin, sensitive and exposed skin surrounding the neck. SilcSkin™ Collette helps to correct and prevent neck wrinkles. A perfect fit when used together with SilcSkin™ Decollette for maximum anti-wrinkle coverage on the neck and décolleté.
Contains 1 pad.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Silicone contributes in moisturising the skin from within by drawing the skin’s natural moisture to the surface. The wrinkles are simply treated as scars, by rehydrating, improving the collagen structure while flattening them out. SilcSkin solutions are non-invasive and inexpensive, easy to use, soft and comfortable to wear while relaxing, lying down or while you sleep.
- Pads can be reused up to 20 - 30 times or more
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone
- Non-invasive treatment to treat wrinkles
- Discreet to wear anytime of day
- Suitable for all skin types
How to Use
1. Make sure the chest area is thoroughly clean, dry and free of moisturisers, sunscreens, etc. Any remaining product left on the skin will interfere with the adhesive quality of the silicone, but more importantly increase risk of an allergic reaction, potential irritation and skin rash.
Sweating at night may interfere with adhesion. Dry well.
2. Remove pad from packaging. Remove the storage tray. Cut open poly bag containing the pad. Remove pad from backing.
3. The pad is self-adhesive. The pad will begin to lose adhesive qualities in approximately 30 days. Once this happens a new pad should be applied.
4. Apply the pad to the desired area of the chest. You can put on the pad when going to bed, or any time of day. Use for an hour or more at a time.
5. Remove the pad slowly in the morning in an upwards motion. Store the product on the clean plastic tray, kept in the packaging.
6. Pads should be washed occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells that may interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad.
7. Pads should be washed with Silcskin cleanser or a soap that is free of moisturisers, emollients or oils. ie. Baby Shampoo. Allow pad to air dry face up on the storage tray naturally or by gently blow-drying with a hair dryer. Do not dry with a towel. Once dry, place face down on tray and return to package. SilcSkin pads work most efficiently and effectively when the adhesive silicone is kept clean and free of any residue making the pads last longer.
8. Some edge lifting is normal due to body contours. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to silicone. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs.